[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] fv3gfs release beta test

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Thu May 11 03:56:15 UTC 2017

Ligia,

Thanks for the feedback.  The suggestion on instruction is put in
readme.txt. It is found that "cp " is missing  in line 124 in
runjob_theia.sh. I committed the changes to the beta test tag:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/apps/NEMSfv3gfs/tags/fv3gfs.v0beta

Please check again. The results differences will need further
investigation. Thanks.

Jun

>>> Ncep.list.fv3-announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov