[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] fv3gfs release beta test

Rusty Benson - NOAA Federal rusty.benson at noaa.gov
Wed May 10 20:02:32 UTC 2017

Hi Jun and Vijay,

In the readme.txt Q&A, you mention where to get help.  Has there been any
thought to putting together a single email for tracking all
questions/requests that can be used as a basis for creating a knowledgebase
via a wiki or other forum?  By segmenting FV3 and physics support, I think
we are missing an opportunity for personnel to get exposure to and learn
about system pieces for which they may not necessarily be responsible.

If we do go the route of a single support email, we have an existing email
for FV3 support which could be used as an alias member.  Otherwise, we
would want to publish the email inside of the readme.txt and not have
individual team members being contacted directly

<oar.gfdl.fvgfs_support at noaa.gov>

Rusty
--
Rusty Benson, PhD