[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] question

Rahul Mahajan - NOAA Affiliate rahul.mahajan at noaa.gov
Thu May 4 19:28:44 UTC 2017

Hi Moorthi,

I would suggest using the tool "dbrowse" that Dusan.Jovic has developed. It
is very simple to use and extremely informative.

Here is the information you need to visualize the tiles. On Luna:

/gpfs/hps/emc/meso/noscrub/Dusan.Jovic/dbrowse/dbrowse_3

That's the full path to executable.  You need to feed it a file from the
command line that corresponds to just one face of the cube.  For example:

$> /gpfs/hps/emc/meso/noscrub/Dusan.Jovic/dbrowse/dbrowse_3
20161023000000.fv3_history.tile1.nc
<http://20161023000000.atmos_sos.tile1.nc/>

Hope this helps.

Cheers,