[Ncep.list.fv3-announce] fv3 rstart

Fanglin Yang - NOAA Affiliate fanglin.yang at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 18 03:50:11 UTC 2017

Rusty,

Is it true that nggps_ic is not used  if external_ic=.false.?

In other  words, if external_ic=.true.,  nggps_ic can either be true or
false?

FYI, for everyone on the mailing list:
I have kept a copy of most communications between EMCm GFDL and GSD on FV3
development at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ixQbmHsm4FM0IEFkUgAuhw1MHTKFPRiRFsRjejGJhk/edit.

Fanglin

301-6833722; fanglin.yang at noaa.gov