[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] NPSR materials available

Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 7 18:38:13 UTC 2018

         A huge thank you to all of the participants at the 2018 NCEP
Production Suite Review meeting.    Despite an unexpected federal holiday,
we were able to fit in 2 full days of excellent discussion and
collaboration.     An extra thank you to all who served as presenters,
session chairs, and breakout session facilitators and scribes, and we're
grateful to everyone's efforts to keep the schedule on time.

         All presentations and breakout group slides and notes are
available:
     ftp://ftp.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/exper/nova/model-review/

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ohNvcrH7BXEbuXeh0iSIgjErKqp-x1Xp

          Suggestions on how to improve the meeting or general NPSR
feedback is welcome and can be sent to both of us.     Thank you again, and
early wishes for a happy holiday season.

                          -Geoff Manikin & Jason Levit