[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] revised agenda

Geoffrey Manikin - NOAA Federal geoffrey.manikin at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 3 02:40:39 UTC 2018

       The revised NPSR agenda is attached.    With the federal holiday on
Wednesday, we are simply canceling the 5th breakout session and will have
the wrap-up after breakout session 4 on Tuesday afternoon.       I do not
yet have word about how pre-paid food for Wednesday will be handled.

         If you are presenting on Monday, please upload your slides into
the day1 google folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JBR1iiXkrGcQavHi0Tiw_4zvg7sHhydJ

          Thank you, and we look forward to a productive 2-day meeting!

                        - Geoff & Jason