[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] Please add me to this lstsrv

Pam Heinselman - NOAA Federal pam.heinselman at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 13 21:13:18 UTC 2017

Hi Geoff (or Jason, or Mike!),

For some reason I am still not receiving e-mails from the NCEP lstsrv,
although at last year's meeting I thought I had been added.
It would be great to be able to stay informed on NCEP activities!  They are
very relevant to the work we do at NSSL.

Please add my e-mail address: Pam.Heinselman at noaa.gov.

Many thanks,
Pam

Dr. Pamela Heinselman
Research Scientist,NOAA/OAR National Severe Storms Lab
Warn-on-Forecast Program Manager
Affiliate Associate Prof., School of Meteorology, University of Oklahoma
Editor, Mon. Wea. Rev.

*My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so
with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style*.
- Maya Angelou