[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] New link for 2017 NPSR google folder

Mary Hart mary.hart at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 7 12:42:56 UTC 2017

It looks like the ownership problem I had with the 2017 NPSR folder &
its fix has caused some issues with people viewing some of the files,
especially the agenda.  Here is a good link to _*all*_ the NPSR files
for 2017, so use this link exclusively to view all the presentations &
docs.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eP2y8Rtzi_pvW6ZApqI3_IMEMyPA5WMn

I will add the session recordings as I finish editing them, which will
probably take me the rest of the month (unless things really quiet down
around here as the holidays get close).

All the presentation files are now posted at the ftp site
ftp://ftp.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/exper/nova/model-review/

I will also update the NPSR web page on the EMC public site - replacing
the currently posted 2016 material.  I'll try to get all the
presentation files posted before (well before, I hope) the end of next
week & add the recordings later.

http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/annualreviews/NCEPmodelReview.html

--
Mary L Hart