[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] NPSR 2017 Agenda and RSVP Form

Andrew Ostapenko - NOAA Federal andrew.ostapenko at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 18 19:48:15 UTC 2016

Good Afternoon, All,

We look forward to your participation in the NCEP Production Suite Review
on 5-7 December 2016 at the NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction
in College Park, Maryland.  We've planned for 3 days, but will start Monday
after lunch and end at lunch on Wednesday, with fewer presentations and
more time for discussion --so an even more substantial change to the format
from last year.

*Please go to the link below to the register.*  It is particularly
important that you register since we plan on having several breakout
discussion sessions this year (several parallel groups addressing the same
topic for each breakout session), and are looking to provide a balance of
participants in the various breakout groups between the regions, centers,
EMC and others.  We plan to organize the breakout session groups prior to
the NPSR meeting, and having participants register in advance at the
following link will greatly assist our efforts.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAAnlnym0N8wzzQQGcj0tMUiuBSJ9zQZbdjuFM6HKBQ802jw/viewform

Attached is the draft agenda; there are some remaining TBDs that will be
filled in with presenters or discussion leads.  Note that we'll have a
telecon line and webinar available for the meeting itself, but this is not
practical for the breakout sessions.

Thank you,

Andrew Ostapenko
Geoff Manikin

Mike Ek
NCEP/EMC

LCDR Andrew J. Ostapenko, NOAA

Executive Officer, Environmental Modeling Center

NOAA/NWS/NCEP

5830 University Research Court

College Park, MD 20740

301.683.3951 (office)