[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] SAFE THE DATE: NCEP Production Suite Review Dec. 7-9 at NCWCP.

Hendrik Tolman hendrik.tolman at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 30 18:52:36 UTC 2015

SAFE THE DATE !!

The annual NCEP Production Suite Review (NPSR) will be held at NCWPC,
5830 University Research Court, College Park, MD 20740 from Monday
December 7 through Wednesday December 9. The start date is shifted from
Tuesday to Monday  to accommodate a two-day STI meeting Dec. 10-11, to
be announced separately by Ming Ji.

Over the next few weeks, we will assemble a small discussion group with
Regionaland NCEP Center representation to address the format of the
meeting. At that time, we will decide of we need the full three days
and/or when on Monday the meeting will start.

A sign-up form and additional information will follow in themiddle of
October.

Please do not respond to these mailing lists. For questions contact
Hendrik.Tolman at NOAA.gov, Michael.Ek at noaa.gov or Andrew.Ostapenko at NOAA.gov,

Hope to see you in College Park in December,

Cheers,

Hendrik

| Hendrik L. Tolman                            Hendrik.Tolman at NOAA.gov |
| Director, Environmental Modeling Center                NOAA/NWS/NCEP |
| NOAA Center for Weather & Climate Prediction | Phone : (301)683-3748 |
| 5830 University Research Court  Room 2050    | FAX   : (301)683-3703 |
| College Park, Maryland 20740, USA            | Cell  : (410)279-3320 |