[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] Do you want to make a difference Part 2

Hendrik Tolman hendrik.tolman at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 24 20:28:03 UTC 2015

As the vacancy announcement for the NWS/NCEP/EMC Global Branch Chief
closed last Friday, a second opportunity at EMC has opened. The EMC
Deputy Director position will be open until May 8, and stationed at
NCWCP in College Park MD. Details can be found at

http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/401306700

Please distribute to all qualified candidates you know, or who you would
like to see in this important position. My apologies for multiple
posting of this announcement.

V/R

Hendrik Tolman

| Hendrik L. Tolman                            Hendrik.Tolman at NOAA.gov |
| Director, Environmental Modeling Center                NOAA/NWS/NCEP |
| NOAA Center for Weather & Climate Prediction | Phone : (301)683-3748 |
| 5830 University Research Court  Room 2109    | FAX   : (301)683-3703 |
| College Park, Maryland 20740, USA            | Cell  : (410)279-3320 |