[Ncep.list.emc.npsr] NPSR 2014 details ...

Mary Hart mary.hart at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 21 20:55:23 UTC 2014

FYI,  Hendrik's registration link will only work for those who can
access the NOAA google system.  If you can't get in, I can register for
you if you send me the following info:
Name(s), organization, email for each attendee, are you attending
on-site or remotely, and are you interested in going to dinner at
Franklin's on Tues night?

The Kloudcafe lunch link isn't part of NOAA google so everyone should be
able to use it.  If you have any problems, let me know & I'll pass it on
to Kloudcafe.

     mlh

On 11/21/2014 1:00 PM, Hendrik Tolman wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> The 2014 NCEP Production Suite Review is rapidly approaching. My
> apologies for the late sending of the information. Additional details
> can be found below. We are now managing the NPSR through a mailing
> list. please do not respond to this e-mail directly, but send comments
> and questions to Hendrik Tolman <Hendrik.Tolman at NOAA.gov> or Michael
> Ek <Michael.Ek at noaa.gov>. Feel free to distribute further. To add
> additional colleaguesto the mailing list, please contact Hendrik or Mike.
>
> Hope to see you in early December.
>
> V/R,
>
> Hendrik
> | Hendrik L. TolmanHendrik.Tolman at NOAA.gov  |
> | Director, Environmental Modeling Center                NOAA/NWS/NCEP |
> +----------------------------------------------+-----------------------+
> | NOAA Center for Weather & Climate Prediction | Phone : (301)683-3748 |
> | 5830 University Research Court  Room 2109    | FAX   : (301)683-3703 |
> | College Park, Maryland 20740, USA            | Cell  : (410)279-3320 |
> +----------------------------------------------+-----------------------+
>
> _On-Line Registration:
>
> _Please register at the following web site (there is no registration fee):
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/noaa.gov/forms/d/1mzKRo-idXxunum7MLOCJ9ObMm1Mv119Cz6WaVgRo7GA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
>
> If you have problems with this form, please provide the registration
> information by E-mail to Hendrik, Mike, or Mary Hart <Mary.Hart at noaa.gov>.
>
> _Snacks and Lunches: _
>
> Snacks and box lunches are available at cost from the on-site Kloud
> café each day. You can register on-site or use the following link to
> pre-order: https://kloudcafe.wufoo.com/forms/npsr/
>
> _Tuesday Evening Dinner:_
> Please consider participating in a group dinner Tuesday evening
> tentatively at 1830EST at the nearby Franklin's Brewer. Menu available
> at: http://www.franklinsbrewery.com/ Participants will be responsible
> for covering the cost of the meal.
>
> _Agenda: _
> An agenda will be provided early next week.
>
> _NCWCP Access: _
> The NCWCP is accessible by taking the Green Metrorail Line to the
> College Park/University of Maryland station. It is a 15-minute walk
> (to the east down River Road) from the station to the NCWCP. There are
> also shuttles that run (at no cost) from the College Park Metro
> station to the NCWCP between the hours of 0600-0900EST and
> 1500-1800EST every 15 minutes. Attached is a map of the NCWCP and
> surrounding area. The Conference Center is outside of security and
> accessible to the general public.
>
> _Lodging: _
> There are many options in the College Park and surrounding areas.
> Given the close proximity of the building to the Metro you might
> consider cost saving travel options such as flying into DCA and
> staying in downtown DC on the Metro line.

Mary L Hart
EMC Info Officer