[Ncep.list.emc.nmmb-questions-and-answers] t2m, rh2m, u10m, ... at t=0

Pau pescribaa at aemet.es
Fri Apr 20 09:50:54 UTC 2018

Hi Marco,

Thanks very much for the answer, we are going to test it right now.

We should see if DFI changes our verification scores but I would expect
it doesn't, taking into account we are not doing analysis cycling with
NMMB.

Just a small question, apart from filter_method=3, are using the regular
values for filtering parameters:

nsecs_bcktdfi: 3600         # HALF backward filter window (s)        (TDFI)
nsecs_fwdtdfi: 3600         # HALF forward filter window (s)         (TDFI)

?

In our case we are running with around 2.5 km horizontal resolution and
5.625 seconds of time step. Probably we should make some tunning of this
parameters...

Many thanks.

Pau

El 20/04/18 a les 10:37, Marco Biordi ha escrit: