[Ncep.list.emc.monsoondesk] GEFS Initial Condition

Renu Siddharth renu at tropmet.res.in
Fri Apr 17 11:31:45 UTC 2015

Respected Sir,

Initial conditions required for running GEFS are following :

1) 09/06/2014 to 11/06/2014
2) 07/10/2014 to 09/10/2014
3) 24/10/2014 to 26/10/2014
4) 03/04/2015 to 05/04/2015
5) 17/10/2011 to 19/10/2011
6) 01/12/2011 to 03/12/2011

Along with the initial conditions , Kindly provide us the output files of GEFS run initiated on 10/06/2014 for each job (eg. JGEFS_INIT_SEPARATE, JGEFS_INIT_ET, JGEFS_INIT_COMBINE etc.)and output files of individual ensemble members.
This will help us to validate our test run.

Regards,
Renu Siddharth