[Ncep.list.emc.glopara-support] satang.gdas.2010081500 file

sim.aberson sim.aberson at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 19 11:05:09 EST 2012

Kate,

On 1/19/12 9:53 AM, Kate Howard wrote:

> You should only need to convert the first satang and biascr files that
> you use for your run. After that the outputted satang and biascr files
> will be correct.

Thanks for this information.  I didn't realize this, and it makes things
much easier.

> This change happened as of the implementation last year on May 9th, 12z.
> Any satang and biascr files before then will need to be converted before
> use with the current system.

Great.  This won't effect any of either of our runs since it is outside
the hurricane season.

Sim

--
Sim Aberson         AOML/Hurricane Research Division          Miami, FL
     "Hurricane states erect statues in my honor." -- David Sedaris