[Ncep.list.emc.glopara-support] Re: Help with CFS v2

CFS Team cfs at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 14 12:40:56 EDT 2010

Dear Felipe,

The model was developed on IBM P6 machines. No effort was made to ensure it would run on other systems.
We lack the resources to provide additional support to other users installing and running the model.

A lot of the scripts and code has more detailed documentation (comments) that might help you.

Sincerely - CFS Team