[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] reminder - RFC submission deadline moved earlier this week

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 3 13:53:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

  The deadline for submitting RFCs this week has been moved up to noon
tomorrow, Tuesday June 4, instead of COB tomorrow.  The reason for the
earlier deadline is that the CCB meetings have also been moved up from
Thursday June 6 to Wednesday June 5 (1430Z for NCO and 1530Z for the
Centers).  I'll be on AL on the 6th and 7th.  The Tuesday noon deadline
will give me, Travis, and the team leads and branch chiefs time to do our
pre-CCB reviews.

Thanks for your help in meeting this week's deadline.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov