[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] forgot to include the following NCO change

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 2 20:15:30 UTC 2019

Hi again,

    I should have included the following in the agenda I sent earlier.  RFC
5852, which is the NAWIPS v7.7.0 upgrade, was postponed from this week.
The new schedule is as follows:

RFC 5852 - Implement NAWIPS v7.7.0, which includes the following:  fixes
all zeroes output of ASCAT wind speed; fixes all zeroes output of CB tops,
tropopauses; jet stream levels, etc.; fixes decoders’ run time errors;
fixes 8/16 bits GIF image export issues.  Release notes will be provided
upon request.  To be implemented in NCWCP as follows:

o   WPC workstations and NESDIS – July 16 beginning at 1400Z;

o   SDM – July 16 at 1500Z;

o   CPC – July 16 at 2000Z;

o   WPC Compute Farm – July 23 at 1400Z.

I apologize for the oversight.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov