[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC EMC NHC OPC WPC CCB meeting agenda for July 3

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 2 19:35:31 UTC 2019

Hi All,

  I canceled tomorrow morning's CCB meeting because there were no new RFCs
to be reviewed.  I am still sending you the agenda I'd put together though,
so that you'll see the RFCs NCO is proposing to implement the next 2 weeks
which may impact you.

   There is no CCB meeting next week because I'll be on AL.  The next
regularly scheduled CCB will be on July 18 at 1730Z.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov