[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC EMC NHC OPC WPC CCB will be canceled for 1/16

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 15 18:47:48 UTC 2019

Hi All,

  Because there are no new RFCs from any of the local Centers or from NHC,
I'm going to cancel tomorrow's CCB meeting.  I'm still sending you the
agenda so you'll know what NCO is proposing work-wise for next week.

  If any of you have questions, please let me know, or please dial in to
the NCO CCB tomorrow at 1800Z.  The telecon and webex info are the same for
our CCB as is used for yours:

Teleconference information:
Telecon:  1-877-928-9436
Participant:  5596225#

Meeting Number: 624 167 532
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=me808517a627fb8eff69b7d28fe0473a6

Next week's CCB for you will be back at its usual 1830Z start time on
Thursday 1/24.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov