[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] RFC submission deadline for this week

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 14 17:55:17 UTC 2019

Hi All,

  Because the CCB meetings this week are on Wednesday instead of Thursday,
I'll need for you to submit any new RFCs to be reviewed this week by *1:00
pm tomorrow* (Tuesday January 15).  I know it'll be a challenge given
today's closure but Arthur/Travis and I need the time to do our reviews and
request any additional information from those of you who submit RFCs.  Your
branch chiefs/team leads need to do their reviews as well.

  Thanks for your cooperation.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov