[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC EMC OPC WPC RFC memo - January 11, 2019 - CORRECTION

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 11 22:10:01 UTC 2019

Hi All,

  Please use this version of next week's RFC memo instead of the one I sent
earlier today.  I mistakenly had 'the week of January 11' for next week's
changes.  It should have read 'the week of January 14'.  This has been
corrected.

All changes implemented during the Federal Government shutdown are being
made in order to ensure operational stability.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov