[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC NHC OPC WPC CCB meeting agenda for July 12, 2018

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 11 20:41:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

  In the agenda previously sent out, I forgot to correct the wording for
RFC 4626, which is the RAP/HRRR upgrade.  The entry should read as follows:

v  RFC 4626 - Implement RAP v4.0.0 and HRRR v3.0.0.  For details, see the
SCN at https://www.weather.gov/media/notification/pdfs/scn18-58rap_hrrr.pdf
.  Implementation work will begin on July 11 at 1130Z but the first new
cycle disseminated with these upgrades will be the 1200Z cycle on July 12.

I apologize for the oversight.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov