[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC OPC WPC RFC memo - January 19, 2018

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 19 21:09:47 UTC 2018

Hi All,

  The CPC OPC WPC RFC memo for the week of January 22 is attached.

  As stated at yesterday's CCB, should the government be shut down, NCO
will not implement any of our approved RFCs next week.  The only changes
we'd make would be any that are necessary to keep operations running.  All
other approved changes for NCO would be postponed until after the shutdown
ends.

  Please contact your managers with any questions regarding your approved
RFCs.  Ben Kyger will be working if we shut down, so if you are an excepted
employee and have questions, you may contact him as well.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov