[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] info re: CCB meeting on 12/20 and next week's CCB

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 19 20:55:13 UTC 2018

Hi All,

  There were no new RFCs from any of the local Centers or from NHC, so I
canceled tomorrow''s CCB meeting.  I'm attaching the meeting agenda to this
email anyway, so you are aware of proposed NCO changes that are coming up.

  We are still  planning on having a CCB next week on Dec. 27.  However,
because of the govt. closure on Monday Dec. 24 and the holiday on Dec. 25,
I do need you to submit any RFCs to be reviewed at next week's CCB by COB
this Friday, Dec. 21.  The reason is that I only have Dec. 26 to prepare
for next week's meeting, and I will need ISSO review/approval that same day.

  Thanks for your assistance,

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov