[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] RFC memo - Sep. 11 update

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 11 22:04:39 UTC 2017

Hi All,

   Last week, I told you all that I'd be sending you an updated RFC memo
today.  Ben asked that I be given new dates for all of NCO's postponed RFCs
by COB today but that has not happened.  Some of NCO's branches gave me new
dates but others did not.

  The attached RFC memo has what updates I do have at this moment.  I will
send another update tomorrow afternoon with the rest of the NCO RFC dates.
I've been told I will have the remaining dates by noon EDT tomorrow (1600Z
Sep. 12).

Thanks for your patience,

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov