[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC OPC WPC RFC memo (interim) - September 8, 2017

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 8 19:39:21 UTC 2017

Hi All,

  The CPC OPC WPC RFC memo is attached.  Please note that due to several
consecutive weeks of Critical Weather Day (CWD) status due to Hurricanes
Harvey and Irma, NCO changes that have been approved at the weekly CCB
meetings do not have dates yet.  Some of these changes may affect you.

  NCO will  look over all of our approved changes and will schedule them
based on the priority/urgency of the work.  As soon as I have firm dates, I
will update this week's RFC memo with those dates.   I expect to be sending
out the updated memo on either Monday Sep. 11 or Tuesday Sep. 12.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov