[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC NHC OPC WPC CCB meeting agenda for September 7, 2017

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 6 18:16:36 UTC 2017

Hi All,

The agenda for this week's CCB meeting is attached. Unless any of you wish
otherwise, I think I will cancel tomorrow's CCB meeting since none of you
have new RFCs to review.  If we do hold the CCB meeting, then please join
us Thursday at 1:30 pm ET in NCWCP room 1655.

Teleconference information:
Telecon:  1-877-928-9436
Participant:  5596225#

Meeting Number: 624 167 532
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=me808517a627fb8eff69b7d28fe0473a6

The NHC RFC spreadsheet can be found on the google drive at:

https://docs.google.com/a/noaa.gov/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At8c
E7BJ89EbdGJDZ2pLeDNYT2lTbTN4MG5CUi1jTHc&usp=drive_web#gid=2

The CPC/OPC/WPC RFC spreadsheet can be found at:

https://docs.google.com/a/noaa.gov/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjdD
eubkNnj5dG5VTW9yU1FISEk3bFAzRld5T1k4NXc&usp=drive_web#gid=5

There are a few new RFCs NCO will be reviewing at the NCO CCB tomorrow
which impact you.  Those are listed in the attached agenda.  There are also
new model evaluations beginning.  I'll send an email to all if I cancel
tomorrow's CCB.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov