[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] [Ncep.list.nhc-rfcmemo] one more RFC that may affect you

Rebecca Cosgrove - NOAA Federal rebecca.cosgrove at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 1 19:07:32 UTC 2017

Hi Chris.
ESAT is an application (website and back-end processing) that we're
currently working to Onboard to IDP.  We're not really ready for prime-time
yet, but since the website lives on the production web tier we needed to
RFC adding it in.

We'll have an RFC in a couple of months with the go-live for ESAT.

Becky