[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] UPDATE #3 (Re: NCWCP Core Router Work Starting)

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 27 16:28:19 UTC 2017

UPDATE #3: NCO network support has completed the upgrade tasks ahead of
schedule.  As a result, NCO network support will accelerate the schedule by
bringing the upgraded router 2 to production at 1300L/1700Z, instead of
1500L/1900Z.  At that time, network traffic will be switched to the
upgraded router 2.

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/NCO/OMB