[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] Fwd: UPDATE #1 (Re: NCWCP Core Router Work Starting)

NOAA SDM sdm at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 27 12:07:31 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NOAA SDM <sdm at noaa.gov>
Date: 27 April 2017 at 12:05
Subject: UPDATE #1 (Re: NCWCP Core Router Work Starting)
To: "_NCEP.List.NWS-NCEP-management" <ncep.list.nws-ncep-management at noaa.gov

UPDATE #1:  The new router was brought into service.   Remote NCEP centers
reported their ability to able to the Internet and their workstations.   In
the meantime, NCO technical support is working to bring VPN access and the
aviationweather.gov website to full functioning.

--
Senior Duty Meteorologist
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/NCO/OMB

--