[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC NHC OPC WPC CCB meeting agenda for September 29, 2016

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 5 21:31:39 UTC 2016

One other note which I should have included in the agenda -- the 1-hour
shutdown of the SSTG that was to occur today was not done due to CWD.  Ben
would like to do this once CWD ends, so we're currently looking at Oct. 11,
sometime that morning (likely 1400Z or later).  Specifics will be forwarded
once we know for sure when this will occur.

This was NCO RFC #2398 -  1-hour shutdown of the network to the SSTG
(Silver Spring Telecommunications Gateway) as a test. . The actual shutdown
of the SSTG and move of the SSTG to Boulder will occur at a later date.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov