[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] Fwd: [Ncep.list.wcoss-announce] ECMWF upgrade - Nov 22

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 16 20:46:52 UTC 2016

FYI...

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carissa Klemmer - NOAA Federal <carissa.l.klemmer at noaa.gov>
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Ncep.list.wcoss-announce] ECMWF upgrade - Nov 22
To: "NCEP.List.WCOSS-Announce" <ncep.list.wcoss-announce at noaa.gov>

Afternoon,

A reminder that the ECMWF upgrade is moving forward on November 22 as
planned. NCO IDSB has confirmed production jobs all run as expected. Please
let me know if you have any questions --

For details of the change see

https://software.ecmwf.int/wiki/display/FCST/Implementation+
of+IFS+Cycle+43r1

The first operational run using the new cycle will be the 06 UTC
analysis and forecast in the Boundary Conditions Optional Programme on
22 November followed by the 12 UTC main assimilation and forecast.

Carissa Klemmer
NCEP Central Operations
Dataflow Team Lead
301-683-3835