[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] extended RFC submission time

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 13 14:31:38 UTC 2016

Hi All,

  Because the info I gave you re: CWD the next 2 week turned out to be
incorrect, I'm extending the RFC submission deadline to 2 pm EDT today.

  I apologize for the error.  We were going off past practice (from 2012)
where we were in a non-weather-related CWD for the Conventions.  This time,
ERH requested local CWD for the WFOs responsible for Cleveland and
Philadelphia (and those WFO's backups), so the approval process for changes
to be implemented during CWD is different.  That is, the system owner (Ben)
may approve changes.  The approval does not have to come from Louis U. or
Laura F.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov