[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CWD status for the weeks of July 18 and July 25

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 12 16:53:43 UTC 2016

Hi All,

  I've received new guidance re: Critical Weather Day during the Republican
and Democratic National Conventions.  Eastern Region is requesting local
CWD for the WFOs (and their backups) directly impacted by the Conventions.
Those sites are WFOs CLE, BUF, ILN (July 15-22) and PHI, LWX, and OKX (July
22-29).

  Changes that don't impact those WFOs may be submitted and reviewed as
always.  I apologize for any confusion in this matter.  The notice included
in last week's CCB agenda was based on the CWD called in 2012 for the
Conventions.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov