[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] another round of CM training

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 16 21:11:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

  NCO has quite a few new contractors so I'm holding another CM training
session.  I'm spreading the word in case any of you have new employees
who'd benefit from the training.  It's being held this Wednesday, Nov. 18
at 10:00 am (1500Z) in NCWCP conference room 1655 (that's our usual CCB
conference room).  Telecon and webex are available.  Please let me know if
anyone's interested and I'll add you to the calendar invite.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov