[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] NCO CCB meeting change

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 24 17:42:56 UTC 2015

Hi All,

  For those of you who call in to NCO's CCB, please be advised that we are
changing the time for our CCB from 1:30pm ET to 12:30 pm ET on Thursdays.

  As you may know, the TOC is becoming part of NCO and they have a weekly
OPSNet meeting from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm ET on Thursdays. Michelle wants to
keep that meeting separate from the NCO CCB for now. At some point, they
will merge in with NCO's CCB.

  To those of you who only attend the CPC NHC OPC WPC CCB, your CCB meeting
time will not change.  You'll still be at 1:00 pm ET on Thursdays.  Please
keep in mind that NCO's CCB is in 1655 right before yours.  I'll talk fast
when I'm running the NCO CCB, so as not to impact your CCB start time!

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov