[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC OPC WPC RFC memo - Mar. 19, 2015

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 19 20:48:47 UTC 2015

I have another question now.  Is the archive script that handles the ERF
packet (described in RFC #229) the same archive script that's being removed
from cron in RFC #237?  I wouldn't assume so since one mentions the ERF
archive and the other says SRTH and mentions a daily archive packet scrit
(no mention of ERF in 237).

thanks,

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov