[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC OPC WPC RFC memo - Mar. 19, 2015

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 19 20:38:54 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

  For 229, I was going off of what's in the Change Description.  Re: 237,
the first sentence of the Change Description was "Modified the Short Range
Transmission Handler script", so I thought that was the script that was
being  removed.   I'll correct the entries.

Question for you - RFC 229 was accelerated and Don had an implementation
date of March 10.  If this script is now going to be turned off, what's the
date/time for that?

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov