[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] NAWIPS v7.2.0 upgrade

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 19 18:48:37 UTC 2015

Hi All,

  NCO/SIB is upgrading NAWIPS to v7.2.0 on Tuesday, March 24, beginning at
1200Z.  I missed this RFC when I was preparing the agendas for today's
CCBs, so you were not notified as you should have been.  I apologize for
the oversight.

  This upgrade is considered to be a minor release that contains bug fixes,
table updates and a few modifications, all of which are detailed in the
Release Notes.The Release Notes for NAWIPS v7.2.0 are located at

http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/sib/nawips/NAWIPS_7.2.0_Release_Notes.pdf

Tiros Lee is the POC for this release.  Please contact him or me if you
have questions.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov