[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] No Ccb today

Frances Achorn - NOAA Federal frances.achorn at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 6 12:49:57 UTC 2015


Slight correction. Looks like Chris' AWS is next week.

Anyway, the rest of the question still stands.

Fran

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Frances Achorn - NOAA Federal <
frances.achorn at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Chris or Michelle,
>
> I see that Chris is on AWS, so I think I know the answer to this already.
>
> Will we be meeting today instead, or are we delaying everything one week?
>
> I'm particularly concerned because I have an RFC that needs to go in with
> one from dataflow in support of the wcoss 2 factor transition (SPC sref
> calibrated thunder files). I'm not sure if the dataflow RFC will be going
> forward and if I need to "accelerate" my part of the change (should the NCO
> part go in next week).
>
> This goes back to the conversation we had after the power issue. Did we
> ever come up with a standard contingency plan for times where we cannot
> hold the CCB? I don't recall one.
>
> Thanks,
> Fran
>
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Christine Caruso Magee <
> chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>>
>> There will not be a Ccb meeting today due to the govt closure. If you
>> have an accelerated rfc that needs to be implemented, please follow your
>> accelerated rfc procedure.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Chris
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> _______________________________________________
>> Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo mailing list
>> Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov
>> https://lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov/mailman/listinfo/ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov/pipermail/ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo/attachments/20150306/0e21a0d3/attachment.html 


More information about the Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo mailing list