[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] No Ccb today

Frances Achorn - NOAA Federal frances.achorn at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 6 12:45:17 UTC 2015


Chris or Michelle,

I see that Chris is on AWS, so I think I know the answer to this already.

Will we be meeting today instead, or are we delaying everything one week?

I'm particularly concerned because I have an RFC that needs to go in with
one from dataflow in support of the wcoss 2 factor transition (SPC sref
calibrated thunder files). I'm not sure if the dataflow RFC will be going
forward and if I need to "accelerate" my part of the change (should the NCO
part go in next week).

This goes back to the conversation we had after the power issue. Did we
ever come up with a standard contingency plan for times where we cannot
hold the CCB? I don't recall one.

Thanks,
Fran

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Christine Caruso Magee <
chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov> wrote:

>
> There will not be a Ccb meeting today due to the govt closure. If you have
> an accelerated rfc that needs to be implemented, please follow your
> accelerated rfc procedure.
>
> Thanks
> Chris
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> _______________________________________________
> Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo mailing list
> Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov
> https://lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov/mailman/listinfo/ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov/pipermail/ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo/attachments/20150306/751727e0/attachment.html 


More information about the Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo mailing list