[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] [Ncep.list.nhc-rfcmemo] reminder - RFCs and version numbers

Ben Kyger - NOAA Federal ben.kyger at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 23 12:41:11 UTC 2015

Chris,

I thought we agreed that the first step was for CPC/WPC/OPC to define the
boundaries around their software as a first step.  That always seems to be
the hard part.  I thought the centers committed to doing that by some
future date a few months ago.  I don't think they were supposed to be done
by now, but maybe I've forgotten..

Ben