[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] change in plans
Ben Kyger - NOAA Federal
ben.kyger at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 12 19:09:08 UTC 2015
I think this was a misunderstanding. Nobody expected anyone to attend that
was working the restoration of operations. I asked Chris to proceed with
the meeting so that those of us who were available could approve of your
changes for next week even though you couldn't attend. But I understand
how the message got confused and we'll be more careful in the future.
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Frances Achorn - NOAA Federal <
frances.achorn at noaa.gov> wrote:
> I find it completely unacceptable that this meeting went forward while all
> centers in NCWCP were in the middle of an operational crisis. We have been
> assured that CM would never get in the way of operations. It did today.
> I suggest that should something like this happen again, we reschedule
> after we have a good assessment of return to service. Even if that is the
> next day.
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal <
> chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> Ben just told me he want to hold your CCB as planned. If you're in
>> NCWCP, please see if you can find a PC that's up (something on the east
>> side of the building). I have power and phone, so I'll start it up from my
>> cube. Please give me a few minutes to set up.
>> Christine Caruso Magee
>> NWS/NCEP/NCO Configuration Manager
>> chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
>> Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo mailing list
>> Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo