[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] change in plans

Ben Kyger - NOAA Federal ben.kyger at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 12 19:09:08 UTC 2015

Fran,

I think this was a misunderstanding.  Nobody expected anyone to attend that
was working the restoration of operations.  I asked Chris to proceed with
the meeting so that those of us who were available could approve of your
changes for next week even though you couldn't attend.  But I understand
how the message got confused and we'll be more careful in the future.

Ben