[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] change in plans
Frances Achorn - NOAA Federal
frances.achorn at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 12 18:49:42 UTC 2015
I find it completely unacceptable that this meeting went forward while all
centers in NCWCP were in the middle of an operational crisis. We have been
assured that CM would never get in the way of operations. It did today.
I suggest that should something like this happen again, we reschedule after
we have a good assessment of return to service. Even if that is the next
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal <
chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Ben just told me he want to hold your CCB as planned. If you're in
> NCWCP, please see if you can find a PC that's up (something on the east
> side of the building). I have power and phone, so I'll start it up from my
> cube. Please give me a few minutes to set up.
> Christine Caruso Magee
> NWS/NCEP/NCO Configuration Manager
> chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
> Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo mailing list
> Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo