[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] change in plans

Frances Achorn - NOAA Federal frances.achorn at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 12 18:49:42 UTC 2015

Everyone,

I find it completely unacceptable that this meeting went forward while all
centers in NCWCP were in the middle of an operational crisis. We have been
assured that CM would never get in the way of operations. It did today.

I suggest that should something like this happen again, we reschedule after
we have a good assessment of return to service. Even if that is the next
day.

Fran