[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CPC OPC WPC RFC memo - December 17, 2015

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 17 23:17:11 UTC 2015

Hi All,

  The CPC OPC WPC RFC memo for the week of December 21 is attached.

  Next week's CCB will be held on Tuesday, December 22 at 1830Z (1:30 pm
EST).  As requested, this CCB will cover all planned implementations for
the weeks of December 28 and January 4.   Please submit your RFCs by 3:00
pm EST (2000Z) on Monday, December 21 so that all needed pre-CCB
reviews/approvals may be done prior to the Tuesday CCB.

  I will be in the office the next few weeks for the most part, so please
contact me if you have questions re: changes you need to make over the
holidays.   Regularly scheduled CCBs will begin again on January 7.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov