[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] CM training

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 20 19:12:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

  I'm holding another round of CM training on Sep. 1 at 1900Z (3 pm EDT) in
NCWCP Room 1655.  If you have any employees who are new to the CM process
and may be submitting RFCs in the future, or if you would like a refresher,
please let me know and I'll add you to the calendar invite.  Teleconference
info is already on the calendar entry, and I'll add webex info as soon as I
set up the meeting.

  I may hold another session the week of September 8 if there are enough
people who would like to attend the training but can't make it on Sep. 1.

  Also, please note that I'm on AL from tomorrow through 8/28.  I'll be
back in the office on 8/31, so don't worry if you email and don't hear back
from me.  I'll get you added to the calendar on the 31st.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov