[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] modified RFC form date/time fields

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 22 14:32:55 UTC 2014

Hi All,

  The RFC form for everyone (except PTWC) was modified this morning to
separate the date and time and remove the AM/PM from the time.  You'll now
enter a 4-digit Z time.  I tested all changes made so far and it's working
as expected.

For PTWC, I'm waiting for Michele to give me edit privileges on your RFC
form.   As soon as she does this, I'll be able to make the change.  It only
takes a few minutes.  I'll email PTWC once your form's been changed.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov