[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] change in implementation date for RFC form date/time change

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 21 13:27:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

  I apologize for the confusing subject matter!  If you recall, I'd
announced that I would be modifying the RFC form's date/time this morning
for each of your Centers.  The AM/PM time is going to be replaced by a text
box which allows you to just enter the UTC implementation time.  This
change will only take me a few minutes to perform for each of you.

  Yesterday, NCO management decided it would be better to push this change
back to tomorrow, so that you all have no interruptions today for
submitting RFCs.  The RFC submission deadline for changes you want to make
next week is COB today.  I'll be modifying your RFC forms tomorrow morning
starting at 1330Z.  I will notify you once the work is complete.

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov