[Ncep.list.cpcopcwpc-rfcmemo] Fwd: [Ncep.list.wcoss-announce] GFS 24-hour test postponed

Christine Caruso.Magee - NOAA Federal chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 17 15:23:36 UTC 2014

FYI...

chris.caruso.magee at noaa.gov

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Earle <steven.earle at noaa.gov>
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Ncep.list.wcoss-announce] GFS 24-hour test postponed
To: ncep.list.wcoss-announce at noaa.gov

All,

Based on the current track of Ana, we are planning the 24-hour parallel
production test for 12Z Monday, Oct 20 through 12Z Tuesday. Users will
not have access to Tide for the duration of the test. If the situation
changes, we may postpone the test to start at 12Z Tuesday.

Any developers with downstream applications should be ready to save any
data they need to validate our tests. Please let the SPA office know if
we need to save anything for you.

Thanks,

Steven Earle
Acting SPA TL